Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Summer Olympics, Ravellenic Games 2012 Event: Mitten Medley

 I have signed up to participate in the Ravellenic Games 2012 (July 27 - Aug 12 at Ravelry.com) in which I shall start and finish a knitted project during the course of the upcoming Summer Olympics in London. Unfortunately, I shall only be participating 'unofficially' as I was late to the sign ups, so no chance for a medal to me (sigh)... I shall be aiming for a personal best. UN-officially I am entered in the Event: Mitten Medley as a non-team member of Team Downton Abbey. Global Cast On- the beginning of the Opening Ceremonies. My project? Fishtail Wristwarmers.... any one of those Crawley Girls would love a pair like those! All manner of cheering on greatly encouraged and appreciated!  Stay tuned!


This morning's Bible verse:
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."  Hebrews 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment