Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Scarf Pattern to Make You Feel Better

How neglected you have been.  Yep.  I'm terrible about getting fresh things put on this here blog.  Here's something to hold you over (I hope).    Nonnie moved to the Bronx.  He said "since I'm living in The City... I need a City Scarf."   Roger that, number 3 son.

Colin In The City:
Here’s the Pattern - Easy as Pie

This is a basket weave pattern making it truly reverseable.
Cast on 28 stitches
Part A 
Right Side - K4, P4 across, ending in K4 
Wrong Side - P4, K4 across, ending in P4 
Repeat these two rows 2 more times for a total of 6 rows complete.
Part B 
Right Side - P4, K4 across ending in P4 
Wrong side - K4, P4 across, ending in K4 
Repeat these two rows 2 more times for a total of 6 rows.
Repeat Parts A and B until your scarf is as long as you like. Bind off.
I should add that you can use any yarn at any gauge for this pattern.  Just make sure you have enough to get a good length of scarf -  at least  48 inches - longer is better.

Bible verse for today -
" I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings." Psalm 61:4




1 comment:

  1. Wow love this...Glad i found your blog. via ravelry love the baby bow hat..Next on my needles.

    ReplyDelete